If you are looking for an All Indian Bank Balance Enquiry Number List then this article is going to be very helpful for you. With the help of this detailed article, you will be able to understand and gather all the details of the bank enquiry number by which you will be able to connect with the bank representative to solve your issue or to answer all your enquiry in a very simple and quick manner. You only have to read this article till the end in a very simple and careful manner by which you will be able to get all their contact details quickly.
All Indian Bank Balance Enquiry Number List 2022
At present, all the banks in India are providing services that can easily be availed by the customers with the help of their mobile devices. Because of the digital India campaign, you can simply be able to do almost all the things by using your phone and the best part is that you don’t need to make a visit to the bank at all Like Digital India Initiative started UPI in India. Also, the banking services can also be accessed without using an internet connection. One of such services is checking bank account balance by missed call. You only have to give a missed call on the particular number which was provided by the bank in order to get to know the account balance of your bank account.
Today, in this article, we are going to tell you about all bank balance enquiry number lists and also some of the benefits of missed call banking as well. You just simply have to stick to the Thai article to get to know all the information about it.
Things Required to Check Account Balance By Missed Call
First of all, you have to take a look at some of the required things which you must have in terms of checking account balance by missed call. So, check out the details which we are going to share below.
- You need to have a registered mobile number. The mobile number which was registered with the bank is really required in terms of checking out the account balance. You can only be able to get the account balance with the help of your registered mobile number.
- Also, the mobile number must be active in order to make a call and also to receive the SMS from the bank end.
- The mobile banking service will also get active on the same mobile number only to simply avail of the missed call and SMS Banking.
Benefits of Balance Check By Missed Call
Let’s have a look at some of the major benefits of a balance check by missed call. Simply check out the details which we are sharing below.
- You don’t need to have an active internet connection in order to check out the balance of your bank account.
- Also, you are not required to make a visit to the bank or any of the bank ATMs to check out your account balance.
- You can also be able to check out the account balance anytime, anywhere by simply giving a missed call on their number.
All Indian Bank Balance Enquiry Number List
Here in the below-given section, we have compiled the mobile number or the contact number of all the banks which are operating in India. If the bank which you are using is not listed in this list then you can simply let us know by using the below-given comment section. After getting your query, we will immediately add the bank details to our list.
|SR. No.||INDIAN BANK NAME||MISSED CALL NUMBER|
|4||Bank Of Baroda||09223011311|
|5||Bharatiya Mahila Bank||09212438888|
|8||Kotak Mahindra Bank||18002740110|
|10||Punjab National Bank||18001802222|
|13||Bank Of India||09015135135|
|15||Central Bank Of India||09222250000|
|18||State Bank Of India||1800112211|
|19||Union Bank Of India||09223008586|
|23||Karur Vysya Bank||09266292666|
|25||Indian Overseas Bank||04442220004|
|26||South Indian Bank||09223008488|
|29||Punjab Sind Bank||1800221908|
|30||State Bank Of Hyderabad||09223766666|
|31||State Bank Of Patiala||09223766666|
|32||State Bank Of Travancore||09223766666|
|33||State Bank Of Mysore||09223766666|
|34||State Bank Of Bikaner And Jaipur||09223766666|
|35||United Bank Of India||18001802223|
|40||Catholic Syrian Bank||09895923000|
|41||Kerala Gramin Bank||9015800400|
|42||Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Limited||09211937373|
|45||bank of Maharashtra||18002334526|
How to Check Bank Account Balance Using Above All Indian Bank Balance Enquiry Number List
If you want to check out the bank account balance using all bank balance enquiry number lists which we have shared above then you have to simply read and follow the steps which we are sharing below.
- First of all, you have to get your registered mobile number which is registered with the bank and then you have to dial the corresponding number.
- After this, when the call gets connected then you need to simply wait for the disconnection of the call automatically.
- After a few moments, you will get an SMS.
- Simply open that SMS by which you will be able to get to know the available balance of your bank account.
You Must Read This: Best Savings Bank Account in India
In terms of getting to know the balance of your bank account, you don’t need to make a visit to the bank branch or any of the ATMs. You can simply be able to check out your account balance list by simply giving a missed call on the particular number. We have shared the complete list of all the bank balance enquiry.
You can simply be able to search your bank name from the search box and simply get the missed call number in “All Indian Bank Balance Enquiry Number List”. In case you are having any doubts related to the information which we have provided in this article, you can be able to let us know by simply dropping a comment in the below-given comment section.