Hello everyone. Today here in this article, we are going to talk about the process of how to get a Canara bank mini statement by SMS or by missed call in a very easy and simple manner. If you really want to know about it then you just simply have to stick to this article to know the complete process in a detailed manner. The process is really simple and you can be able to understand it properly without facing any difficulty. So, simply read this article till the end.
How to Get Canara Bank Mini Statement by SMS or Missed Call?
Getting the balance of your savings and the current account is really easy nowadays. Previously, the customers have to make a visit to the bank and enquire about the balance of their bank account but now, all the customers of Canara bank are able to check out the balance of their bank account by just making a missed call or also by simply sending an SMS. So, here in this article, we are going to tell you the process of how to get a Canara bank mini statement by SMS or also by giving a missed call.
Lots of times, people need to access their bank account statement to simply check out their latest debit or credit of the account. Also, the traditional method to get the mini statement is by simply making a visit to the ATM center and also by printing the Canara bank mini statement from the ATM. Also, this type of service is now at your fingertips. You can also get the details of your Canara bank balance as well by simply using this method. Now, you don’t have to make a visit to the ATM center in order to get the mini statement of your bank account.
First of all, you are required to register your mobile number with the Canara bank in order to avail of this service in case you don’t register your mobile number with the Canara bank. To do this task, simply follow the guide which we are sharing below.
You must know that Canara Bank is listed in our Best Savings Bank Account in India 2022 where you can open a bank account to get the best interest rate banks and banking services.
Register Mobile Number In Canara Bank
If you want to register your mobile number with the Canara bank then simply read and follow the below-given steps to understand the complete process.
- First of all, you have to make a visit to the nearest Canara bank branch and then simply ask them for the KYC form.
- Then, you have to enter the mobile number and also some of the other details in the form. Also, make sure to sign the documents as well.
- Then, bank officials will verify the details which you have entered into the form and then they will register your mobile number with your bank account.
- Now, you can simply be able to use your mobile number to get the mini statement of your bank account.
Get Canara Bank Mini Statement Using Missed Call
You are also allowed to get the Canara bank mini statement with the help of the missed call service. Simply read and follow the steps which we are sharing below.
- First of all, you need to open the phone dial pad of your mobile phone.
- Then, you need to dial a number which is 09015734734 terms to get the mini statement in English or dial 09015613613 to get the Canara bank mini statement in Hindi.
- These numbers are completely toll-free and it means that you don’t need to pay any charges to make a call on these numbers.
- After dialing this number, the call will get disconnected automatically.
- After some time, you will get an SMS along with the mini statement of your bank account or debit or credit data.
- Also, the mini statement is having the last 5 transactions of your bank account of Canara bank.
Canara Bank Balance Check SMS
If you are still not able to check out the balance of your bank account then you can be able to do this by using the SMS balance check service. To know the complete process, simply read and follow the steps which we are sharing below.
- At the very first step, you have to open your phone dial app and then dial 09015483483 with the help of your registered mobile number.
- You have to give a missed call on this number to get the Canara bank SMS balance check.
- Also, this number is a toll-free number and when you make a call on this number then the call will get disconnected automatically.
- After a few moments, you will get an SMS that has the balance details of your Canara bank account.
How to Get Canara Bank Statement Online Using Internet Banking
In some of the cases, you may need to get the complete account statement of the bank account. In this case, the mini statement method is not applicable and in terms of getting the full statement of your bank account, you just simply have to make a visit to the bank, or either you can make a login into your Canara bank internet banking to get it.
- First of all, you have to open the URL which is https://canarabank.com/NET_Banking.aspx, and then make a login into your account with the help of your Canara bank internet banking login details.
- Here, you are required to select the duration like 3 months, 6 months, 1 year, or any of the custom dates.
- You can also be able to see the account statement on the display.
- Simply make a click on the print button in terms to print the Canara bank statement.
- You can take a print of that statement with the help of a printer or you can save it as a PDF in terms to store the e-copy.
Canara Bank mini statement is one of the easy processes to get and you can simply be able to get it by simply making a missed call. But in order to get this, you have to register your mobile number with your bank account and simply link it with the primary account number. Also, you can be able to get the complete statement of your bank account with the help of internet banking or also by making a visit to the branch.
So, if this article is useful for you and helps you to get the Canara bank mini statement by SMS or missed call then do share this article with other people so that they also get benefit from this article. Also, if you have any issues or queries related to this article then feel free to connect with us by simply dropping a comment in the below-given comment section.