If you are one of the bank of baroda customers and have an account in this bank then this article is going to be very helpful for you to get a Bank of Baroda Mini Statement. Bank of Baroda is one of the banks which is also known as BOB which is one of the banks in India. BOB will also provide lots of services online to all their customers in terms of safe and secure t transactions and also for quick banking.
Bank of Baroda Mini Statement
One of the services is the Bank of Baroda Mini Statement. Here in this article, we are going to tell you the complete details about how to get the mini statement of your BOB account. So, if you are willing to get to know about this process then you have to simply read this article till the end by which you will be able to understand the complete process.
How to Get Bank of Baroda Mini Statement
There are several methods that help you to get the bob mini statement on your phone. Simply check out the methods which we are going to share below.
- Get BOB mini statement by missed call.
- Get BOB mini statements with the help of the mobile banking app.
- Also, with the help of the ATM.
- You can also use a number which is *99#
We will talk about all these methods in proper detail so that you can select any of the appropriate methods to get a bank of baroda mini statement.
Method 1: How to Get Bank of Baroda Mini Statement By Giving A Missed Call
It is one of the very simple and best methods to get the mini statement of your bank account. Simply follow the steps which we are going to share below.
- First of all, you need to get your registered mobile number, and then you have to dial bank of baroda mini statement toll-free number which is 8468001111.
- After this, you have to wait for the call to get connected and also to get disconnected automatically. Make sure to not hang up the call by your end.
- Now, you will receive an SMS on your registered mobile number.
- You have to open this message and then you will see the last five transactions of your bank account as the mini statement.
By this method, you can quickly be able to get the bank of baroda mini statement by just following these simple steps.
Method 2: Get BOB Mini Statement Using Baroda M-Connect Plus App?
With the help of this method, you are required to access internet banking and also you have to download and register for the BOB mobile banking app. Check out the steps which we are going to share below.
- At the very first step, you have to download the bank of baroda M-Connect plus app on your mobile phone and then you need to make a login into the app with the help of your account details.
- When you have logged in to your account successfully then you have to click on the account option by using the main screen.
- After this, you are required to click on the mini statement with the help of the option on the next screen.
- Now, you can see the bank of baroda mini statement on the display.
You will also be able to download the statement of your account with the help of this app.
Method 3: Get Bank of Baroda Mini Statement by Visiting ATM
It is one of the general methods which gets used by lots of account holders. You can also be able to use this method if you are not having access to the internet or if you are not having your registered mobile number. To know about this process, check out the steps which we are going to share below.
- At the very first step, you are required to make a visit to any of the bank of baroda ATM.
- Now, you have to insert your BOB ATM card and then you have to enter your ATM PIN.
- After this, you are required to select the mini statement option by using the ATM screen.
- Now, you can simply be able to print the mini statement which will come out from the ATM machine.
- You simply have to collect the print and you can simply be able to see the last 5 or 10 transactions of your account which gets linked with the ATM card.
Method 4: How to Get The BOB Mini Statement Using *99#
NUUP *99# is not a famous method but it is one of the highly useful methods to simply check out the account balance and also to get the mini statement or to transfer money. You are required to register for the *99# service only if you are using it for the very first time.
- First of all, you have to take your registered mobile number and then simply dial *99# by using your mobile number.
- Now, you have to wait for the reply from the NUUP service.
- After this, you are required to select the transactions option from the main menu and then click on the OK button.
- Then, you have to enter your UPI pin on the next display and then click on the OK button.
- You can now be able to see the bank of baroda mini statement from the display.
So, finally, we have shared all the details about how to get the bank of baroda mini statement. We have shared some of the important methods which help you to get your bank account mini statement. You can also be able to get the mini statement by giving a missed call or by the mobile app, ATM, or NUUP service.
If you are having any issue related to the bob mini statement then you can simply let us know by simply dropping a comment in the below-given comment section. We assure you to provide you with more and more solutions to all your issues in a very quick manner.