As you know that SBI gives a huge range of online services to all its customers in terms of access to their account easily. Also, these services will be used to get the account passbook online. If you are one who wants to know how to get SBI passbook online then this article is going to be very helpful for you.
How to Get SBI Passbook Online?
With the help of this article, you can be able to understand the complete details about this process.
Things Required to Get SBI Passbook Online
Before we begin the process of how to get SBI passbook online, let’s have a look at the things which are required to complete this task.
- Mobile Number: You are required to have your registered mobile number which is registered with the state bank of India and linked with your bank account.
- Also, you are required to have your internet banking User Id and Password.
- Make sure that your mobile number is having an active plan in terms of receiving the OTP by SMS.
How to Get SBI Passbook Online?
Now, let’s have a look at the process of how to get SBI passbook online. Simply read and follow the steps which we are sharing below to complete this process.
- At the very first step, you are required to download the SBI Yono lite app into your smartphone.
- Then, simply open the app and then simply register yourself on the app with the help of your internet banking user ID and password.
- At the time of the registration process, you are required to enter the OTP which you will get on your registered mobile number in terms of the verification.
- When the registration process gets completed then you are required to make a login into the Yono Lite app with the easy PIn or by using the login ID and password.
- Now, on the main screen of the app, you need to make a click on the My Accounts option.
- From the next page, you are required to click on the option of mPassbook.
- After this, you need to click on the option to view mPassbook.
- Then, you have to select your account number which appears on the next screen.
- Now, you have to click on the Refresh icon from the screen in terms to fetch your latest transactions.
- Finally, you will see your SBI passbook online by using your phone.
How to Get SBI Passbook Online Without Internet Banking?
If you are not having SBI internet banking access then there is another method available which helps you to view the SBI passbook online without using the internet service.
- You need to download the SBI Quick app on your smartphone.
- Then, simply open the app and then allow all the required permission.
- After this, you have to open the main menu and then click on the account service option and then you have to simply click on the option of Register.
- Now, you need to enter your account number.
- Then, an SMS will open on your phone.
- You have to send that SMS on 7208933148.
- Now the SBI quick registration process gets completed and you will receive the confirmation message about it.
- Now, open the SBI quick app and simply view the 6 month E-statement option.
- You need to click on the SMS icon.
- Then, you need to enter your account number and also the 4 digit password to simply open the file.
- After this, the SMS app will get open on your phone.
- Simply send the pre-typed message to the given number.
- When you send the SMS then you have to open your registered email.
- Now, you need to check out your new email which you have received from SBI which is having the last 6 months statement.
This is the process of how to get an SBI passbook online without internet banking.
How to Get Mini Statement Online by Missed Call?
If you are not having the internet while you are willing to check out your latest account transaction then you can be able to complete this task by giving a missed call. SBI provides the service to get the SBI mini statement by missed call only. You are only required to have a registered mobile number to get the mini statement on your mobile device.
- You need to get your registered mobile number and then simply dial the SBI mini statement missed call number which is 9223866666.
- Make a call on this number and then wait for the call to get disconnected in an automatic manner.
- You will get an SMS within a few seconds which contains the last 5 transactions of your account.
More SBI Guides:
- SBI Statement Download
- How to Activate SBI Debit Card for Online Transaction
- How to Reset Forget SBI Internet Banking Username
- How to Unblock SBI Debit Card
- How to Activate SBI Debit Card by SMS, IVR, ATM, INB
- How to Change Address in SBI Account
- How to Get SBI CIF Number Online
You can easily be able to view or download SBI passbook online in an easy manner by simply sitting at your home. You are only required to have a registered mobile number to simply view the SBI passbook online. If you still have any issues related to “How to Get SBI Passbook Online” then feel free to connect with us by simply dropping a comment in the below-given comment section.