How To Reset UPI PIN – As you know that UPI is one of the newly launched payment services in India which falls under the DigitalIndia campaign and UPI has emerged with lots of things and become one of the most highly used methods of payment as compared to other methods. With several options such as paying using UPI Id, account number or IFSC, using the mobile number and also using the aadhar number, UPI payment has become the favourite payment option for all the Indians.
But for the UPI payment, the six-digit UPI PIN is required and if you forget the UPI PIN then it will become hard for you to transact and also use any of the UPI apps. If you are one of the UPI app users and forgot your UPI PIN then this article is going to be very helpful for you.
Here in this article, we are going to tell you the steps of how to recover the UPI PIN and how to reset the UPI pin and change it as well.
How to Reset UPI Pin?
So, keep reading this article till the end and understand all the methods about how to reset UPI pin in Paytm in a very simple and easy manner.
What is UPI?
You need to know that UPI is mainly known as a unified payment interface which is one of the technologies where you are able to send the money without having any account number but having a Unique UPI Id. With the help of the UPI, you can also be able to check out your account balance and transfer the money from your mobile device with or without having the internet.
Also Learn: What is My UPI ID
Forgot UPI PIN? How to Reset UPI PIN In Just 2 Minutes
UPI is one of the six-digit or sometimes a 4 digit authentication methods in terms of verifying the transaction done by UPI. Also, if you forgot that UPI PIN then you will simply get stuck and no UPI transaction takes place. In terms of resetting the UPI PIN, you are required to perform some of the tasks to complete this process in a simple and easy manner to know the process of how to reset UPI pin in phonepe.
How to Change UPI PIN In BHIM?
If you want to change your UPI PIN in the BHIM app then you need to simply read and follow the steps which we are going to share below.
- First of all, you need to open the BHIM app on your mobile device.
- Now, on the main screen of the app, you need to make a click on your bank account which appears at the top.
- Now, from the newly opened screen, you need to make a click on the forgot UPI PIN option.
- After this, you have to enter the last 6 digits of your debit card and also you need to enter the expiry date of your debit card in MMYY format.
- If you are having a maestro card, you need to make a tick on the mark of the maestro card option so that you don’t need to enter the expiry details of your card.
- Now, you need to enter the OTP that you have received on your registered mobile number.
- Now, you can simply be able to enter your new UPI PIN and start using it.
Done, now your UPI PIN is reset and you will be able to use a new PIN to start the transactions on the UPI apps.
Also, apart from the generic process, we are also having the app-specific process for every popular app such as PhonePe, Google Pay, BHIM, Aamon Pay, Paytm and much more.
How to Change UPI PIN In PhonePe?
If you are using the PhonePe UPI app and want to change your UPI PIN into it then you need to simply follow the steps which we are going to share in this section. Simply read all the steps and follow them wisely.
- First of all, you need to open the PhonePe app and then from the bottom menu, you need to click on your profile picture which appears at the top of the app.
- Now, under the bank account section, you need to select the bank for which you forgot your UPI PIN.
- Now, you need to make a click on the reset UPI PIN in order to reset it.
- After this, you have to enter the last 6 digits of your debit card number and also the expiry date and then make a click on the continue button.
- Then, you need to enter your new UPI pin in order to set it.
How to Change UPI PIN In Google Pay?
You can also be able to change UPI PIn on google pay. Simply read and follow the steps we are sharing below to complete this task.
- At the very first step, you need to open the Google Pay app on your mobile device and then make a click on your name and simply open the profile settings.
- Now, make a click on the bank account option from the list.
- Then, you need to select your bank account name which you are willing to reset the UPI PIN.
- Below the bank name, you will see the option of forgetting the UPI PIN.
- Simply make a click on it and then you need to enter the last 6 digits of your debit card number and also the expiry date.
- Then, make a click on the continue button and then you need to enter the new UPI PIN to set it.
How to Reset UPI PIN Without Debit Card?
Presently, you can’t be able to reset your UPI Pin without using a debit card but from 15th March 2022, you will be able to activate and reset your UPI using the aadhaar based OTP. RBI recently released the new rule, where they stated that you can be able to use your aadhar linked mobile number to get an OTP sent for activating or resetting UPI.
So, finally, we have shared all the useful details about how to reset UPI PIN. If you forgot UPI PIN then you can simply read and follow the steps we have discussed above to recover the PIN in a simple and easy manner.
If you face any issues related to the process of how to reset UPI pin in google pay then feel free to connect with us by simply dropping a comment in the comment section given below. If this article is helpful for you and helps you to recover your password then do share this article with other people so that they can also take benefit from this article.