There are lots of people who have an account in the state bank of India and use the SBI ATM card. Sometimes, when people use their atm card and enter the wrong PIn mistakenly and due to this, their atm card gets blocked. If you are one of them whose atm card gets blocked and want to know the process of How to Unblock SBI Debit Card then this article is going to be very helpful for you. With the help of this article, you will get the complete details about the card unblocking.
How to Unblock SBI Debit Card or ATM Card?
As you know that all the banks will provide credit or debit card to their customers and if you enter the wrong PIN three times then the bank will block your card due to privacy issues. If you block your card by yourself then you have to unblock the card by simply making a visit to the nearest branch of SBI. If you are having an SBI account then this article is going to be very helpful for you. This article helps you to get to know the complete process of how to unblock SBI ATM cards in a detailed and simple manner.
Things Required to Unblock SBI ATM Card
- Account Number
- Card last four-digit
- SBI CIF number
- Your signature registered in the bank
- Photo ID
How to Unblock SBI Debit Card Offline?
If you are willing to unblock SBI ATM cards then you just simply have to read and follow the steps which we are going to share in this section. Simply read and follow the steps wisely.
- First of all, you need to make a visit to the nearest SBI bank branch and then ask them for the SBI ATM Unblock Application Form.
- Then, you have to fill-up the form in a correct manner.
- You have to enter your account number, CIF number, Card last four digits, and also some of the other required details.
- Also, make sure to sign on the form of the application.
- Now, you have to attach the Photo Id along with the form and then you have to submit the form to the bank officials.
- Now, your card will unblock within 24 hours of time.
- You will also get an update SMS on your registered mobile number when your card gets unblocked.
More SBI Guides:
- How to Get SBI CIF Number Online
- How to Change Address in SBI Account
- How to Activate SBI Debit Card
So, we hope that this article helps you to understand the complete process of How to Unblock SBI Debit Card. If this article is helpful for you and helps you to know the complete process then do share this article with other people so that they also get benefited from this article.
Also, if you have any issues or queries related to this article then feel free to connect with us by simply dropping a comment in the below-given comment section. We assure you to provide you with more and more possible solutions for all your issues in a simple and quick manner.