If you are one of the customers of an Indian bank then this article is going to be very helpful for you. This article helps you to know the details about how to get Indian Bank Mini Statement Number. As you know that bank of India is one of the largest banks in India and this bank provides lots of online services to the customers in terms to ease their access.
Also, if you are having an Indian bank account and willing to check out your recent transactions on your phone then this article is going to be very helpful for you.
Indian Bank Mini Statement Number
With the help of this article, you will be able to understand all the steps and methods by which you can get the complete details to complete this task in a simple and quick manner. So, read this article till the end in a very simple and careful manner.
How to Get an Indian Bank Mini Statement on Phone?
You need to know that there are mainly three easy and simple methods to use this service which are:
- Using Sms Banking
- Using IndPay Mobile app
Method 1: Get Indian Bank Mini Statement by Sending SMS
It is one of the simplest and easiest methods to attempt. By using this method, you can be able to get a mini statement of your account within a quick period of time. In terms of using this method, you have to register for SMS banking. When you get registered for SMS banking in a successful manner then you have to simply follow the steps that we are going to share below.
- First of all, you have to get your registered mobile number and then simply open the SMS app.
- Now, you need to create a new SMS and then simply type the below-given keywords and then simply send it to 94439443
- You have to type LTRAN *SPACE* <MPIN>.
- Instead of MPIN, you need to enter the PIn which you will get at the time of registering for the SMS banking.
- Now, you will get the SMS from the bank along with the mini statement.
- Simply open the SMS and then you will be able to see the last three transactions of your bank account.
Method 2: Get Indian Bank Mini Statement Using IndPay Mobile App
You can also be able to get the Indian bank mini statement with the help of the IndPay mobile app. Simply check out the steps which we are going to share below and follow them wisely.
- First of all, you need to download the IndPay Mobile app from the play store or app store of your device and then simply install it into your device.
- Now, you have to open the app and then enter the account number.
- Now, you need to enter your debit card number and debit card details.
- Then, you are required to simply create the MPIN for your account.
- After this, you are required to make a login into the app with the help of the user Id and MPIN.
- When you make a login into the app in a successful manner then look at the main screen where you will see an option of My Account.
- Click on it and then again you will get some options.
- From those options, you have to simply select the option of saving an account.
- Now, you have to make a click on the mobile passbook option.
- Then, on the new screen, you will see a list of all your transactions which is the same as your passbook.
How to Get an Indian Bank Mini Statement By Internet Banking?
Indian banks also provide the service to simply get the mini statement by using internet banking. All the account holders who want to get the mini statement have to make a login into their indian bank net banking portal with the help of their Customer ID and password.
After making a login into their account, they can simply be able to access all the details related to their bank accounts like the account balance inquiry, mini statement, and lots of other services as well.
Benefits of Indian Bank Mini Statement Service
Indian bank users can easily be able to get the details of their latest transactions by using the Indian bank mini statement service by missed call and SMS service. Also, with the Indian bank mobile application, you will be able to get the mini statement of the last ten transactions. The major benefits of the Indian bank mini statement service are:
- You can be able to access this service 24*7 without making a visit to the bank or the ATM and you don’t need to stand in a queue as well. You can be able to get the details of the recent banking transactions by using the Indian bank mobile banking and also the internet banking service as well.
- You will be able to get the indian bank mini statement of your indian bank account without having an internet connection by the indian bank. You can use the missed call service by giving the missed call by using your registered mobile number.
- Also, there is no change or fees required to get the indian bank mini statement by the indian bank mobile app. You can also use the Indian bank mini statement service without using any of the restrictions.
- With the help of the Indian bank mini statement services by mobile and internet banking, you can simply be able to save time and effort as you don’t need to make a visit to the bank branch.
- The users can be able to get the mini statement by SMS and also you don’t need to use any smartphone as well.
So, finally, we hope that with the help of this article on the Indian Bank Mini Statement Number, you will understand the complete details about how to get an Indian bank mini statement on your phone. If this article is helpful for you and helps you to understand the complete details then do share this article with other people so that they also get benefited from this article.
Also, if you still have any queries or issues related to this article then feel free to connect with us by simply dropping a comment in the comment section given below. We assure you to assist you in a simple and quick manner.