If you are the one who is having an account in HDFC bank and you forgot your customer Id then you don’t need to worry at all. You can easily be able to recover HDFC bank customer ID by just following some of the simple online and offline methods which we are going to share in this article.
How to Recover HDFC Bank Customer ID?
As you know, the HDFC bank will provide the internet banking service to all its customers in order to ease their transactions by simply sitting at their homes. Also, the HDFC customer can easily be able to perform lots of tasks related to their account with the help of internet banking by making a login into their account. In terms of making a login, all the customers need to enter their Customer Id and password.
But, in case you don’t remember your customer id then you can’t be able to login into your banking account. So, by keeping this thing in our mind, we came up with a detailed article that helps you to solve mostly all the issues and helps you to recover your HDFC customer id in a very easy and simple manner.
Things Required for Recover HDFC Bank Customer ID
First of all, you need to take a look at some of the important things which are required to complete the process of Recover HDFC Bank Customer ID.
- Date of birth of the account holder.
- PAN card number.
- Registered mobile number.
- The mobile number must need to have an active SMS plan.
How to Get Customer ID of HDFC Bank to Fix “I Forgot HDFC Customer ID” Issue Online?
If you are willing to Recover HDFC Bank Customer ID online then you can be able to do this with the help of the steps which we are going to share below. Simply read and follow all the steps wisely.
- First of all, you need to open the HDFC internet banking official website by using your laptop, computer, or smartphone which is available at https://netbanking.hdfcbank.com/netbanking/.
- After this, you have to make a click on the Forgot HDFC Customer ID option which is available just next to the new page.
- Now, a new page will open where you will see that they are asking to enter several details.
- In that form, you have to enter your registered mobile number which is registered with your bank account.
- Now, you have to enter your date of birth.
- Then, you need to enter your PAN card number.
- At last, you have to enter the CAPTCHA code which appears on the display.
- Now, make a click on the continue button.
- Now, you will get an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- You have to enter that OTP on the next page and then make a click on the CONFIRM button.
- When the OTP which you have entered gets confirmed then you will be able to see your Customer Id on the display.
- Also, you will instantly receive your customer Id on your registered mobile number via SMS.
How to Recover HDFC Bank Customer ID without going to Bank?
If you are not having your PAN card or if you don’t remember your PAN card number, mobile number, or even your registered date of birth then you can simply be able to Recover HDFC Bank Customer ID by following some of the simple and easy offline methods which we are going to share below.
- Customer ID Is Printed On The Welcome Letter
If you don’t remember your HDFC customer ID then you can simply be able to get an id by simply opening your welcome letter which you will get at the time of opening the HDFC bank account.
- On The Cheque Book
You can also be able to get the HDFC customer Id by using your checkbook. You need to know that customer ID is also printed on the first page of the checkbook with some of the other details like account number, FSC code, and much more.
- From The Account Statement
You can simply access your HDFC customer Id with the help of the account statement. For this, you need to open the first page of your account statement in terms to check out the customer Id of your HDFC bank account.
- On The Passbook
As you know, mostly all the details related to the passbook have been printed on the bank password like your account details and personal details as well. In terms of getting to know your customer ID, you have to simply open the first page of your password which contains your account number and customer ID, and also it shows you the IFSC code, branch code, swift code, branch address, your address, and lots of other useful details as well.
How to Recover HDFC Bank Customer ID By Calling Customer Care Number?
If the above-given methods are not helpful for you and you are still looking to get your HDFC bank customer Id then you can simply be able to get it by making a call at HDFC customer care in terms of getting your unique customer ID number. To know the complete process, check out the steps which we are going to share below.
- First of all, you have to find out the customer care number of HDFC bank online as per your locality or area.
- You have to simply select your state and city in terms of getting the relevant customer care phone number and then you need to make a call on their number.
- When the call gets connected then you have to speak to the customer support representative and simply tell them that you forgot HDFC customer ID.
- Then, the customer support executive will simply ask you the details of your account like your bank account number, account holder full name, date of birth, and much more.
- Make sure not to share your ATM card number and PIN with anyone even with the executive as well.
- When your identity gets confirmed then you will receive an SMS on your registered mobile number which contains your customer ID.
More HDFC Guides:
You need to know that you can easily be able to get your unique customer Id in case you forgot HDFC customer Id. Also, you can be able to Recover HDFC Bank Customer ID by using online and offline methods. In the above-given guide, we have discussed one online and four offline methods to recover your HDFC customer Id.
All these methods can be followed by simply sitting at home and you don’t need to make a visit to the branch in order to complete this task. If you are still not able to get your HDFC customer Id then please let us know by simply dropping a comment in the below-given comment section. We assure you to provide you with some of the more possible methods to recover it.