If you are one of the SBI customers who is having an account in the State Bank of India then this article is going to be very useful for you. With the help of this article, you will be able to understand the complete details about how to get SBI CIF Number online and offline in a very simple and easy manner.
So, what you have to do is, simply read this article till the end in a detailed manner to understand all the things in a simple and proper manner.
How to Get SBI CIF Number Online & Offline 
As you know that SBI is one of the biggest banks in India and it will provide lots of facilities to its customers online and also by offline mode. In terms of availing of some of its services, the customers are required to know their CIF number. Also, this number is unique for all the customers and also the same for all your SBI accounts of any of the SBI branches.
Here, in this article, you will be able to get to know about how to get the CIP number of SBI online and offline. So, keep reading this article properly till the end.
What Is a CIF Number? Full Form of CIF Number in SBI
CIF mainly stands for Customer Information File Number which is one of the unique numbers which gets assigned to every single customer. Also, the CIF number is having all the personal and account details in the database of SBI. With the help of this CIF number, customers can be able to identify all their accounts and also be able to track all the bank transactions as well. Mainly, this CIP number is not required as a customer but in some of the cases, it is highly required.
Where We Required CIF Number in SBI Bank?
One of the particular survives where we have required the CIP number is during the branch change of SBI. If you are willing to transfer your account from your one SBI branch to another branch then you are required to know your CIP number.
How to Get SBI CIF Number Online?
There are mainly two different methods to simply check out the CIF number online.
Method 1: How to Check SBI CIF Number From SBI Anywhere App
Yes, you can simply be able to check SBI CIF number from SBI anywhere app in an easy manner. Simply check out the steps which we are sharing below.
- First of all, you have to open the play store or the app store of your smartphone.
- Then, you have to search for the official Yono Lite SBI.
- Now, simply download and install the app onto your device.
- If you are using this app for the very first time then you have to simply register for the app.
- You have to read the SBI anywhere app for the first time.
- When you make a login into the app in a successful manner then you have to make a click on the option of services.
- Then, on the next screen, you need to make a click on the option of nomination.
- Then, a new page will open where you have to select the account type as a transaction account or deposit account.
- Also, on the same screen, you have to select the account number.
- Now, you will see the SBI CIF number on the display of your device.
You can simply note down that CIF number and then close the app in a safe manner.
Method 2: How to Get CIF Number of SBI From Internet Banking
If you still have not got your SBI CIF number by using the previous method then you can still be able to get the CIF number of SBI by using your internet banking. To know more, follow the below-given steps carefully.
- First of all, you are required to open your device and then you have to search for the official website which is www.onlinsbi.com with the help of your device.
- Now, the login page will appear where you have to make a login by using your login ID and password.
- Also, from the left side menu, you need to make a click on the option of account statement.
- Then, you have to select the account number and also have to select the account statement period.
- Now, make a click on the Submit button.
- After this, you will be able to see the CIF number of the display of your device at the beginning of the account statement.
BY using this method, you can easily get the CIF number of your SBI account in a very simple and easy manner.
How to Get SBI CIF Number Offline?
Yes, you can be able to get the SBI CIF number offline with the help of two different methods which we are sharing below like from the Passbook and by using the SBI customer care helpline number. To know more, read the below-given details carefully.
Get CIF Number of SBI From Passbook
You can easily be able to get your CIF number with the help of your account passbook. For this, you have to simply open the first page of your account passbook and then simply check out the CIF number which was printed at the end of that page.
From SBI Customer Care Helpline Number
You can also be able to get the CIF number of SBI by simply making a call to the SBI customer care with the help of their contact or helpline number. Simply make a call to them and ask them for the CIP number. When the call gets connected then the customer care representative will ask you for some of the details in terms of verifying your identity. When your identity gets verified then you can simply ask them for the CIF number. The customer care number of SBI Is 1800112211 or 18004253800.
How to Get SBI CIF Number Through ATM Card?
How to Get SBI CIF Number by SMS?
Where to Find SBI CIF Number on Passbook?
More Useful Banking Guides:
The CIF number of a bank account is one of the unique numbers which is mainly assigned to all the customers of the bank. The above-given article assists you to get to know a CIF number of SBI online and offline.
If this article on “CIF Number of SBI” is helpful for you and helps you to get to know SBI numbers online and offline in an easy manner then do share this article with other people so that they also get benefited from this article. Also, if you have any issues or queries related to this article, then feel free to connect with us by simply dropping a comment in the below-given comment section.