SBI Statement Download – If you are one of the SBI customers and have an account in the state bank of India then you are the lucky one. SBI provides lots of services to their customers to ease their work. SBI mainly provides several types of online services to their customers so that they don’t need to make a visit to the bank for any work. If you are the one who wants to download SBI bank statements on mobile in PDF format then you can also be able to complete this task in a very easy and quick manner.
SBI Statement Download in PDF Format on Mobile
SBI comes up with lots of convenient services like internet banking and mobile banking services as compared to other banks. One of the best services in all of them is to download SBI bank statements on mobile in PDF format. You can easily be able to download your account statement in pdf format with the help of your mobile device and for this, you don’t need to make a visit to the bank. Today here in this detailed guide, we are going to tell you the complete process of how to download SBI bank statements on mobile in PDF format. So, simply read this article till the end in a very simple and careful manner.
What You will need to download SBI statement on Smartphone?
Now, let’s have a look at the details which are required to download SBI statements on mobile.
- You need to have a mobile device or mobile number which is registered with the SBI bank.
- Make sure that your mobile connection is having an active rechange or balance so that you will be able to get the SMS.
- You need to have an internet connection on the phone in order to download the app or to access the app.
- You are required to know the SBI internet banking username and password in order to make a login into your SBI mobile app.
How to Download SBI Bank Statement On Mobile In PDF Format?
If you really want to download SBI bank statements on mobile in PDF format then you need to know that there are two different methods available to download the SBI bank statement on mobile phone. First method is the offline method where you don’t need to have an internet connection in order to get a PDF statement. The second method needs an internet connection to download statements on your mobile in PDF format.
Method 1: How to Download SBI Bank Statement On Mobile In PDF Format Without The Internet
You only need to have an internet connection to download the SBI quick app. After this, you don’t need to access the internet to use the app.
- First of all, you are required to download the SBI Quick app on your mobile device.
- Now, you have to register yourself on the app with the help of the mobile number and the OTP verification.
- Now, from the main page of the app, you have to select the option of account services.
- Then on the new screen, you will see the 6 month e-statement option. Here you are required to select the SMS option.
- After this, you need to enter your account number and passcode in terms to open the PDF statement.
- When you make a click on the submit button then you will get your 6 month statement on your registered email-id. Also, you will get an SMS related to this.
- Simply make a login into your email Id by using your phone and then simply download the SBI bank statement on mobile.
- Now, you are required to open the statement and then enter the passcode.
Method 2: Download SBI Bank Statement On Mobile Using Yono Lite App
You may also be able to use the Yono lite app on your mobile phone to download the statement in pdf format. Check out the steps which we are sharing below.
- First of all, you are required to download the Yono lite app on your mobile device.
- Then, you have to register yourself with the help of the internet banking user ID and password and also the OTP verification.
- Now from the home screen, you are required to select the option of My Accounts.
- After this, you need to select the option of view/download statement by using the menu.
- Then from the new screen, you have to select the account number and then you need to select the start date and end date of the statement.
- You have to click on the download option and then allow the files to get access to save the file.
- SBI statements do not get downloaded on mobile. The password to open the statement is your 11 digit account number.
- Now, simply open the file with the help of the PDF viewer on your phone, and then you need to enter the passcode.
- You will also be able to see the SBI bank statement on your mobile in PDF format.
By using these simple methods, you can be able to get the SBI statement online and offline without using an internet connection. If you are willing to get the mini statement then you can also be able to get it by simply giving a missed call or also by sending the SMS.
More SBI Guides:
- How to Activate SBI Debit Card for Online Transaction
- How to Reset Forget SBI Internet Banking Username
- How to Unblock SBI Debit Card
- How to Activate SBI Debit Card
- How to Change Address in SBI Account
- How to Get SBI CIF Number Online
You can easily be able to get your SBI bank mini statement on mobile in PDf format. You can simply be able to do this without using the internet on phone and also by using the internet on mobile. Without using the internet, you will also be able to get the statement on the email at the time of using the internet you will be able to get the SBI bank statement on your phone in a direct manner. If you have any issue or query then feel free to connect with us and we assure you to assist you in a more and more better manner.